The POSCA large bullet tip water-based paint marker by uni-ball is a vibrant versatile marker that will write on almost any surface.
It's pigment ink is fadeproof and water resistant, it is also permanent/bleed-proof on paper and card. It can be made permanent on other surfaces using a range of treatments;
- Glass - by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles - by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood - by spraying with clear varnish
- Terracotta - by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain - by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish.
PC-7M 4.5 - 5.5mm bullet tip.
• INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE
• STABLE PIGMENTS
• STRONG UV RESISTANCE
• QUICK DRYING
• 22 BRIGHT, OPAQUE COLOURS WITH STRONG COVERAGE
• REPLACEABLE TIPS: PCR1