MTN HEAT RESISTANT
Heatproof paint formulated essentially with silicone resins and polybutyl titanate and thermostable pigments, especially for the preparation of paints that have a high resistance to temperatures up to 690-700ºC.
- Very fast drying.
- Good hardening.
- Good elasticity.
- Scratch resistance.
- Good adhesion.
- Lead free.
- High covering power.
- Colour durability.
- Easy to apply and recoat.
- Thermo-stability. Resistant to high temperatures up to 690º C.
- Adheres well to other heatproof paint.
Suitable for parts or surfaces subject to different stages of thermal shock.
- Vehicles. Engine blocks, exhaust pipes
- Industrial applications
- Hot fluid pipes
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Shake the aerosol well before using, approximately for one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
- Apply to clean, dry surfaces. On rusty metallic surfacesemove rust with a wire brush.
- For best results apply in thin layers. Three thin layers are always better than one thick one, and may be repainted within ten minutes with the same paint.
- Turn the aerosol upside down to clean out the valve after use. If te nozzle becomes blocked replace it with a new one.
- Never apply to equipment that is plugged in and use in well ventilated areas.